Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Birthday Boy!

It's Official. My son is Three. THREE!
When did this happen? *Shakes her head and suddenly feels old*

This year we decided to take our first (one of many similiar to come, we have now concluded), family vacations. And for the venture we chose Tip-Top Resort, a little family-owned resort on the Whitefish Chain. Close to home and thus convenient for the inevitable trips home during our week away. (I think we made three trips home, to retrieve forgotten and necessary items).
This week-long stay coincided with Caleb's birthday, and so we celebrated at Tip-Top and had a fabulous time.
Though, Aaron and I have realized that vacations with little ones are much less relaxing than vacations with just the two of us. I know, we're a little slow.

The Birthday: A huge success! We kept it pretty low-key, but Caleb celebrated royally and loved every minute!

Officially Three.



Dancing.



The Long-Awaited and Much-Anticipated "Blue Mackie"

2 comments:

  1. gosh, I just really love the color of his hair!!! I wish my hair was that color...

    ReplyDelete